We are a small church.
The family atmosphere is what we value.
Naturally, eating takes the center of our activities.
Sugamo Seisen Church
- began in 1965.
- is a non-denominational church with Methodist-holiness background.
- is affiliated with Japan SEISEN Churches.
- is a member of Japan Evangelical Association (JEA).
- We're conveniently located in the northwest of downtown Tokyo,
- Just 4 minutes walk from JR Yamanote Line SUGAMO station.
- Please see The Church Map
3. Regular and Special Meetings
Currently, we have only Sunday Worship Service as our regular meeting. It starts at 10:30am.
We have the following special services throughout the year.
- New Year's Day Service--Jan. 1, 10:30 a.m.
- Easter/Freshmen Celebration Service--in March/April
- Thanksgiving Service--in November
- Christmas Service--in December
- Candle Light Service--Dec. 24. 7:00 p.m.
4. Seminar by appointments
We offer two kinds of seminars which will be arranged for interested individuals:
- Introducing Christianity
- How to become a Christian (leading to baptism upon request)